Who are we?
We are Vertaalbureau AABEE, a worldwide supplier of translations from and into all languages that aims to provide its clients with the best quality translations and interpreting services.
Processing of personal data
- Before accepting and performing your assignment or request, and when managing the ensuing relationships
- So that we can comply with the law and regulations
- For activities focused on increasing our client portfolio, and for marketing activities
Profiling and automated processing
We may use automated systems when we process your requests and/or assignments. For instance, we may perform analyses by linking your personal data to a target group, subject area, location or personal preferences. These analyses have a bearing on whether or not we will be able to send you information. Please contact us if you have any queries about automated processing.
How do we handle your personal data?
We use the services of third parties such as translators, interpreters, proofreaders, copyrighters and other professionals such as accountants who may be able to partly access your personal data on our behalf. We may provide your personal data to these third parties. We make proper arrangements with these third parties about how they use your personal data.
We process all personal data with the utmost care and we only process the minimum necessary amount of data.
Collaborators and companies who are connected with us are authorised to share the personal data that we process with each other for the correct performance of the requests and assignments that you have issued us. We only share the absolute minimum necessary amount of personal data to be processed.
We store your data for as long as we require to complete the processing of your file or for as long legally required in connection with our retention obligation.
We have taken suitable measures to make your visit to and use of our websites secure and to prevent misuse. For instance, all collaborators who may be able to gain access to data are under the obligation to keep this data confidential. We store all files on our servers using encryption and they are saved in a coded back-up. We remove paper documents at the end of our retention period by physical destroying them (shredding).
When you visit our website, we may collect and store information about your visit. We do this to improve the user-friendliness of our website. Small text files may also be sent to your computer so that we can better tailor our underlying communication and marketing.
What are your rights?
- The right to inspect, correct, and where necessary remove, your personal data.
- The right to request that we limit the processing of your personal data or stop processing it if we do not process the correct personal data.
- The right to withdraw consent for the processing of your personal data at any time. In that case, we may no longer be able to provide a service to you.
- The right to submit a complaint to the regulator, The Dutch Data Protection Authority.
- The right to request your personal data so that you can send it to another party. You can also ask us to send your personal data to another party.
If you no longer wish to receive information about our services,
please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can unsubscribe from the last Infobulletin you received.
This Privacy Statement applies to:
Translation Agency AABEE
Knooperf de Veldboer 1
7679 WH Langeveen, The Netherlands
+31 85 13 04 268
While we make every effort to ensure that the information on this website and these mobile services is correct, information may be incomplete or incorrect. Translation Agency AABEE is not liable for any loss or damage that may be caused from the use of this information. Furthermore, we are not responsible for sites that are not maintained by us which we link to or which contain links to our website. Translation Agency AABEE may change the content of this website and mobile services without prior notification.
Last updated: 16 May 2018